Veggie Rice Noodle Stir Fry2012-11-16
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 38m
This dish is bursting with flavor and gets a boost of protein from the Broccoli Souffle! – Chef Katy
- 1 Garden Lites Broccoli Souffle, defrosted overnight, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 7 oz Rice Noodles, soaked or cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh Ginger, minced or grated
- 4 stalks Scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper, diced 1/2"
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded or julienne cut
- 1/2 cup canned Baby Corn, drained
- 2/3 cup Soy Sauce (Gluten Free)
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped, optional
- 2 Tbsp chopped Peanuts, optional
Drain the Rice Noodles well after soaking or boiling.
Add the Sesame Oil to a large non-stick saute pan or wok and heat over med-high heat. Add the Red Peppers, Carrots, Corn, Jalapeno, Garlic, Ginger and Scallion. Cook until peppers are just tender, about 5 minutes.
While the vegetables cook, mix together the Soy Sauce, Water, Lime Juice, Rice Vinegar and Honey.
Add the diced Broccoli Souffle, soaked Rice Noodles and liquid mixture to the pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes until Noodles have absorbed the liquid. Serve immediately.
This information is per serving.